*solved* Admin theme file missing?

So I installed a prestashop paid module from the addons and now I get the error shown in the attachment.  It seems this theme file is a default one in the admin theme but is missing? as the module should use its own template files however there is not one with this name either.

post-724097-0-57551700-1388444785_thumb.jpg

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\admin0728/themes/default\template\tabs.tpl'' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\override\controllers\admin\AdminProductsController.php(97): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\controllers\admin\AdminProductsController.php(2525): AdminProductsController->initFormTabs(Object(Product)) #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\classes\controller\AdminController.php(1430): AdminProductsControllerCore->renderForm() #3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\controllers\admin\AdminProductsController.php(2252): AdminControllerCore->initContent() #4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\classes\controller\Controller.php(167): AdminProductsControllerCore->initContent() #5 C:\inetpu inC:\inetpub\wwwroot\www.astrohomestore.com\html\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Edited by amb3rl4nn (see edit history)

apparently the error catching for this module isnt working or I would have seen this.  however after reading through the source code I found this and its fixed.  but maybe this will help another person with this module.

//Valida que exista el tabs.tpl
        if (!file_exists(_PS_ROOT_DIR_ . '/override/controllers/admin/templates/products/tabs.tpl')) {
            $this->displayWarning('You must copy the folder "override/" of module at the root of your store "/override/"');

Moduel: 
[PrestaShop Addons] : Product Extra Tabs

• 2 years later...

I got this error today and the  problem is in the method createTemplate in AdminController class, the addon overide a default template correctly however to use it correctly we should enable overrides through the PS_DISABLE_OVERRIDES constant.

You can modify this constant directly in your bdd in the configuration model.