Hi,

I just upgraded from 1.4.11 to 1.5.6.1 and as expected, I have run into some issue. Most I have sorted out but I have 1 very important one that is killing me. LOL!

Ever since the upgrade I have lost access capabilities on my mobile phone. I can access all the categories but once I access the products I get a 'error loading page' message. I also seem to have a question mark where the mobile them is supposed to reside.

I did try this from another thread but it did not work.

I encountered this on my site and managed to fix it. I don't think this is exactly a solution but more of a workaround. Assumption is you have an existing mobile theme from a previous version and is no longer working in 1.5.4.1

check /prestashop/themes/<YourThemeName>/mobile/js, make sure you have this file in the directory.
'jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min.js'

check /prestashop/themes/<YourThemeName>/mobile/css, make sure you also have this file in that directory. 
'jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min.css'

In case you don't have it there, copy the necessary files from /prestashop/themes/default/mobile/js and /prestashop/themes/default/mobile/css.

After the upgrade I did regenerate images and I even tried to use a couple of different themes but I still ended up with the same error and for the life of me, I can't seem to find any adjustable preferences for the mobile phone at all other than in Preferences>Themes.

Thanks

post-379405-0-53615300-1388217501_thumb.jpg

post-379405-0-52246000-1388217516_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...