Back office credit card payments in physical store - best way?

Hi, I'm planning on using PrestaShop to sell products in our physical store in addition to online sales. I'm evaluating using the "Create Order" feature in the back office to sell in-store. However I'm not sure about the best way to take credit card payments in our physical store when selling through the back office when the customer is standing there

It has to be fairly quick and efficient..

Currently we have a standalone Verifone credit card terminal in our store. So these options come to mind:

1) Create a "card in store" payment module that's only visible in the back office, just to mark the order "paid by credit or debit card". The payment would actually be made through the Verifone terminal.

2) Click the "go to payment page to process the payment" button and manually enter the card number just as if the customer was placing an online order, and complete the order this way. However the customer couldn't use a credit/debit card as debit, because there's no PIN pad.

3) Same as #2 above but use a magnetic stripe reader to automatically fill out the credit card fields (is this possible?), then complete the order. Also, the customer couldn't use a credit/debit card as debit, because there's no PIN pad.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks