Two prices in the product page

flipe

Well you might be able to do that by adding a calculated field into the template, assuming the discount/surcharge is always the same percentage. The price that appears in the cart will be the higher one if you view the use of cash/bankwire as triggering a discount, or the lower one if the use of cards triggers a surcharge. Whichever you choose, the cart will always show the same price.

The site you linked to in your first post starts with the lower price in the cart, but in its checkout process has a dropdown for the payment method. Depending on what method you select, the price then adjusts automatically. Prestashop doesn't do that.

If you aren't going to use a module as suggested, are you going to go into back office for every order that's paid via cash/bankwire and manually apply a discount?  If you don't do that, your invoices will always state the same price per product, irrespective of the payment method.

Thanks, Dave

• 10 years later...
On 12/29/2013 at 12:11 AM, flipe said:

Well, I will need to find someone who knows about PHP/CSS and Prestashop to make that, add code is not my talent! :P

I want to show to my client two different prices in the product page, and that module don't do that.

Hello Flipe,

I would like to add similar feature that you discrebed here in 2013.  Did you solve your requirements somehow ? Do you have module or template adjustments ?  My I ask you for some advice?

Thank you

Kind regards

Otto