Creating a New Shop in Multishop

expoman

I'm new to PrestaShop and I'm quite understanding how to add a new shop in Multishop mode. I've followed the steps in the PrestaShop User Guide regarding adding a new shop & creating its URL; but I'm getting 500 error messages.

I have a main website where multiple suppliers can sell a limited amount of their products. Since I'll eventually have quite a few suppliers, there would only be limited amount of space on the homepage for each suppliers products. That's why I'd like to create shops for each of them where they can sell all of their respective products.

Right now, because they're Suppliers, they each have a Supplier’s Products Page (just as Manufacturers have their Manufacturers’ Product Page).

Are these product pages the same as the “Shops” that are created in Multishop mode?

If so, how can I create their respective URLs? (again, I’ve followed the steps in the User Guide with no success)

If not, can someone please provide further guidance in both creating shops and their URLs?

Again, I'm new to PrestaShop (and developing websites in general) so any advice would be welcomed and greatly appreciated.