Back office errors and painfully slow site

Good Afternoon,

I am relatively new to the Prestashop world and have recently launched our website. Today I am getting a great number of errors in my back office and my site is running really, really, really slow. The only change I made yesterday was installing Google analytics and disabling the site stats. I've also been getting 500 errors today with trying to load back office features, like Configuration, and orders.

I had also uploaded a php5.ini file to increase some of my specs for csv import and today I took it down to revert to the original settings.

here is the website: http://www.socalbelts.com

http://www.socalbelts.com/info.php

Server information

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Wed Sep 4 14:07:10 MST 2013 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.3.24

Memory limit: 64M

Max execution time: 30

I'm getting these warnings:

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/content/85/11793785/html/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml:1: parser error : Document is empty in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: ^ in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/content/85/11793785/html/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: ^ in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1544

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1544

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/content/85/11793785/html/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml:1: parser error : Document is empty in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: /home/content/85/11793785/html/config/xml/default_country_modules_list.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1542

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1544

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/85/11793785/html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1544

Let me know if anyone can help, or if I can provide any further information!!! I would really love to get this site working nicely!!!

Same problem here. The weirdest thing is that I haven't done any changes in the back office (at least that I'm aware of).

I checked the file "default_country_modules_list.xml" and it's empty as the error message suggested it. I replace by the same file from a backup.

Now, I don't get any error messages, but the back office is still slow. It takes between 10 to 20 more time compare to before and compare to the front office.

So i only have half of the solution, because I guess this is not the proper way to deal with this issue....

denverrenee: it is not recommended to let the phpinfo visible to anybody. Hackers could find it and exploit it to find security breach to your server. Disable it when you don't need it, it would be safer.

Edited by aschaeffer (see edit history)
  • Like 1