Catalog mode on mobile site only

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on the forums so I apologize if I've broken etiquette in any way.

I have performed my due diligence and searched for a solution to my problem extensively before posting, to no avail.

I would like to disable the "add to cart" button on the mobile version only, or enable a catalog mode on the mobile version only.

Why? My website uses the Printscience design online feature and customers can design their favor boxes on my website, similar in fashion to the way you design a business card or postcard on Vista Print, TinyPrints etc...

The plugin is NOT mobile compatible and about 30% of my visitors are accessing from a phone (realtors mainly).

At the very least, I'd like to simply enable mobile on the back office, then throw up a page that says "the design online feature is not mobile device compatible. Please click here to continue on to the main site, but do not click "personalize" until you access from a computer with full HTML 5 support.

At the very best, I'd like to have the mobile site operate in catalog mode, or simply remove the "add to cart" button on the mobile site.

Thank you and I look forward to any help!

Greg Beckemeier
The Candy Box Guy
(636) 542-8560