Problems with attributes

Hello guys, tou a problem with the attributes, I configured everything properly put the values ​​of all attributes are visible all the time. It was not to get visiveis.Por example red shirt only has size P then the other sizes should disappear, however still there ... how do I set it?

Good afternoon friend, thanks for the reply but this is not what I try, this tip you gave is only for the page of the product categories. I would like an attribute only appear if I choose a determidado attribute, for example, I have a male shirt that only has size P and a female who has only in size L, then if I choose the male-only attribute the attribute will appear P, the way it is, this attribute appearing G tb ... understand?

OK I think I understand. You want the choice for the first attribute to determine what selections are available for the next attribute. That's not standard functionality in Prestashop.

I call it the 'car make/model/year' issue.This thread may give you something to follow up on (but you will need some technical knowledge):

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/288441-help-needed-with-attributes-and-values

Alternatively, you will probably need to pay for a module to achieve this.

Cheers, Dave