Image to link not showing up

I need help. If a customer places an item in the cart and then proceeds through the pages, there comes to a page that asks the customer to confirm the order.  On the right hand side there is a faint box where a customer can click but there aren't words or an image there so the customers aren't finding it.  I don't know if it's a text or image issue or where to fix it.

Please help

site

http://sweetsodypop.com

Look at line that reads "Other payment choices"  to the right is a lightly outlined blue rectangle that customers are supposed to click to confirm the order.  The link is active to go to paypal but customers can't see the rectangle to click because it's a faint blue rectangle.

screensot.jpg

Edited by sodypop (see edit history)

Try again.  I added it and then deleted it because once it uploads it shows the right click menu on my pic which isn't in the original pic.  You can still see the blue rectangle though.   It's to the right of "select all".  The pic is back up.

I thought it might be css so I searched around earlier trying to find where the exclusive_large wording was.  I never found.  I just opened both areas where I have a submit.php file and neither contained the exclusive_large words anywhere.  Could it be elsewhere? I did a search for the exclusive_large within all my files and it showed up empty.