[SOLVED] Tax rates not applying in BO - insert product page

Hi to all,

I have a problem with tax rates (prestashop 1.5.6.1). In the insert product page of the BO I put a rate to apply, but the price that I put does not change, that is the same prize is on the incl and excl taxes (the system does not apply the %). What can be happened? Last week I deleted some taxes rates from the page of the tax (instead of disable them). Then I reinstalled the language pack. However, from that moment things work not well. Could be this the problem?

Moreover, even if I create a new custom tax, nothing changes. Any idea? Or which files do I have to upload to resume the tax method?

I now noted that in the tax rules page (see attach), below there is no the possibility to put countries. Should do I activate it somewhere else?

Thanks so much!

Stefano

post-734076-0-93755000-1386590816_thumb.jpg

Edited by blackmiles (see edit history)

Dear giorgos_p92,

I solved by going on the tax rules section. After going inside a tax rule (eg "IT 22 %"), you have to add a new rule (buttom "+" on the right-top) and apply to the countries you need (thanks to bellini13 for making note this thing. Maybe it is not so logical, if so many people have problems :) ..).

If you have still problems feel free to contact me.

Stefano

Dear giorgos_p92, I have a different version of PS (I think your version is a previous one), so it is more difficult for me to understand where it is wrong. Is the taxes enabled, inside the localization/taxes tab as in my screenshot (see where is the pointer)?

anyway, all the passages I did where

1. in localization/taxes you activate a tax (e.g Greece 23%), as from the screeshot you did

2. in localization/taxes-rules you add a rule (as you did I think)

3. then you press the button (add new tax rule) and apply the taxes to the countries

try to create a new one, to see if it works

let me know

Stefano

post-734076-0-76975200-1387186549_thumb.jpg

Edited by blackmiles (see edit history)