[job offer] wishlist module and others...

cri1976

Hi to all.... sorry for my english... I will try to explain what we need.

We have a catalogue with Prestashop 1.5.6.0 and we purchased a theme: we have installed it and it works fine but we need to fix some problems (have a look at image-art-licensing.com):

• wishlist module \ block --> it doesn't work. 

As you can see on product page, if you click on "Add to my wishlist" the link doesn't work in fact nothing happens (I think it should add the product on the right side wishlist block)

Request:

- fix the bug of "wishlist"

- give to clients the possibility to add products to wishlist also from product list page (with direct link just under the name of the product or with tooltip on image mouseover)

- once clients have added products on wishlist they should have the possibility to send the list (just with pruducts name) to the owner of the catalogue, from the website, by e-mail.

• image (products) of the same artist (producer) on "product page"

As you can see on product page, we have inserted a thirty party module "view other image of the same artist" (artist is the producer) to give to clients the possibility to have a look of all images of the artist they are already looking an image (product).

Request:

- we would like to delete the block "other products on the same category" and to replace it with the block "other image of the same artist"

• grid view in category, subcategory, product lis pages and in search result page

Request

- we would like to give our clients\visitors to see all images on grid instead of list (we would like to delete the possibility to choose it --> it must be only grid view

Ok, I hope you understood every our request!

We need to know the best offer to do theese changes on our catalogue and how many days it will takes (write us an e-mail at info @ image-art-licensing.com or a PVT message).

Many thanks to everybody.

hello team 

it seems that you are trying to develop the site when different artists will upload photos or images and then other people can subscribe and get images on monthly basis? 

You changes shouldn't take long to develop - I assume we need approx 5-6 days for that. 

i think it will be around $700 USD. 

Apart from that - if you need marketing help to promote the site further - let us know. 

I would like to discuss some possible ways to market this site - specially I think social engagement will work well - i.e. Facebook might be a great tool.

But you need to get more advice in terms of marketing - just in case - we are running forum topic that you can check here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/269161-submit-your-sites-here-to-get-free-seo-and-marketing-advice/page-12

Might be a good to send your site there for an advice once you are ready.

Let me know if our offer is good for you - my email [email protected]