Need finalization serivces to complete Prestashop site

Radiology Products

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a programmer to finalize my 1.5.4 Prestashop site. www.leadapronsinc.com

Please let me know if you can efficiently work on the below items, how long it will take, and what you charge for the services. 

1. Integrate Authorize.net payment gateway. I need to integrate the AIM or DPM payment method. I have the accounts and log in ID's already in the back office.

2. Integrate a Prestashop blog module.  I saw a no charge version but do not want to venture into it on my own.

4. Integrate the Go Daddy SSL seal code for visualization on the webpages.  Bluehost is my ISP 

5. Ensure the site is as fast as possible

6. enable heading tags in the back office

Thank you,

Edited by Dhall (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a programmer to finalize my 1.5.4 Prestashop site. www.leadapronsinc.com

Please let me know if you can efficiently work on the below items, how long it will take, and what you charge for the services. 

1. Integrate Authorize.net payment gateway. I need to integrate the AIM or DPM payment method. I have the accounts and log in ID's already in the back office.

2. Integrate a Prestashop blog module.  I saw a no charge version but do not want to venture into it on my own.

4. Integrate the Go Daddy SSL seal code for visualization on the webpages.  Bluehost is my ISP 

Thank you,

Hello and thanks for your job offer.

I see the site is brand new - so we would like to work with you and help with these changes and may be help with marketing as well.

Changes you requested will cost approx $700 and take 5-6 days to apply.

We hope that we can also fix some SEO issues 

I would be interested to connect / discuss - my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Paul 

Hello everyone,

Thank you,

Please check PM