Best Sellers Link in Footer Displays Nothing

I have the information block (not sure what the module is called) in my footer. When I click on the best sellers link it brings me to a page that says "no top sellers for the moment". 

I know I have top sellers, and the best sellers are displaying on top-sellers block on my sidebar.

Any ideas why my best sellers page is not displaying anything? Maybe I need to set it up?

post-670627-0-21901400-1386357023_thumb.png

post-670627-0-12582000-1386357029_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

have u fixed this? encountering a similar problem but i am having sql error when i try to get to top seller page

I never received an sql error when navigating to the page, so I'm not sure if this will help you. Mine just displayed no products. I found this, and replaced the appropriate file, and products now show up. I don't think it's really the best sellers, but it's something at least. 

Make sure you backup your files if you try this.

I have the no top seller in the page although it's showing on right column but it is another similar test site. No change to code whatsoever.

Very weird indeed.

Thanks for your code though!

I never received an sql error when navigating to the page, so I'm not sure if this will help you. Mine just displayed no products. I found this, and replaced the appropriate file, and products now show up. I don't think it's really the best sellers, but it's something at least. 

Make sure you backup your files if you try this.