Need expert to change the structure of template + integrate with my shop

SergioV2013

Well, I have a template from Template Monster for my jewelry store. I've already installed it to a test hosting fitness-life.org.ua, so here you can see how it looks.

Basically, i need to change the structure of this template. Some modifications in footer, product page, catalog page (move sidebar, and erase some filters), in attachment you can see, how it should look.

After modifications this template should stay crossbrowsed and adaptive as it is now. 

Also i need to integrate this template for my existing store cooljewelry.com.ua plus i need to import my existing database with a products inside. 

Everything should look like in a new template.

My jewelry store - cooljewelry.com.ua

P.S. I already bought a template. So, that's not a PSD file. That's a ready template with a .tpl and .css files +images inside.

Edited by SergioV2013 (see edit history)

Hello Sergey

Nice to connect here. Sorry that we were not a fast enough. But still would like to discuss may be the way we can cooperate? 

Are you interested to know about marketing activity for the site? 

We operate in Ukraine so may be you had a chance to learn about our team : marketing for Google / yandex? 

Let me know - please I would be happy to share some advices - my email [email protected]