PS Comment Module - Error Message

When a customer attempts to write  a review of a product in my store, the following error appears.

• Title is incorrect
  • Comment is incorrect
  • Product not found

I am using PS 1.5.6.1

I attempted the same and it does not work. I there a solution to the PS Comment Module Issue? I do not wish to use Yotpo and assumed that since the module is standard in PS, it would work without any issues.

When a customer attempts to write  a review of a product in my store, the following error appears.

• Title is incorrect
  • Comment is incorrect
  • Product not found

I am using PS 1.5.6.1

I attempted the same and it does not work. I there a solution to the PS Comment Module Issue? I do not wish to use Yotpo and assumed that since the module is standard in PS, it would work without any issues.

Hey onlinerepa, 

I was wondering why you have ruled out using our service? I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and even help with getting Yotpo installed in your store.

Looking forward to hearing from you

• 2 weeks later...

I had a difficult time integrating Yotpo. installed the module, get the api key. all okay.

Could not get the reviews tab to show up. But further more the instructions were not clear, as to how it would work.

The side bar is just cluttered these days with chat scripts, mcafee secure scripts, and another reviews tab. What we need is for yotpo to take over the prestashop comment system without adverting their services.

Also prestashop admins do not want to have to login to yet another website to manage reviews, it would be better if it can all me done in the BO.

I will give yotpo another try soon, where is this company from? where are their offices? why are they free? how do they make money. so many questions.

I had a difficult time integrating Yotpo. installed the module, get the api key. all okay.

Could not get the reviews tab to show up. But further more the instructions were not clear, as to how it would work.

The side bar is just cluttered these days with chat scripts, mcafee secure scripts, and another reviews tab. What we need is for yotpo to take over the prestashop comment system without adverting their services.

Also prestashop admins do not want to have to login to yet another website to manage reviews, it would be better if it can all me done in the BO.

I will give yotpo another try soon, where is this company from? where are their offices? why are they free? how do they make money. so many questions.

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble installing us in your site and please in the future contact our support for assistance.

Here are the answers to your questions and please send me more if you have.

1. Where is the company from? Yotpo's headquarters are in Tel Aviv, Israel.

2. The Yotpo service as it is today will be free. It was the companies decision to offer the service for free. We are currently working on a premium model where stores which need added functionality within Yotpo have the option of upgrading their accounts. We are still testing this and nothing is finalized yet. We will use this model to make money.