Export Orders and details using MySql Manager

Hello Guys,

I have no experience about queries, but I need to export the following data from my store using MYSQL Manager in Prestashop 1.5.5.

The fields I need are:

ID ORDER - PAYMENT METHOD - DATE OF ORDER - CUSTOMER NAME - CUSTOMER LAST NAME - CUSTOMER EMAIL - SHIPPING ADRESS - INVOICE FULL NAME - INVOICE ADDRESS - PHONE NUMBER - PRODUCT(S)ID - PRODUCT(S) NAME - PRODUCT PRICE TAX EXCLUDED - PRODUCT PRICE TAX INCLUDED - VAT VALUE - PRODUCT REFERENCE - SUPPLIER PRODUCT REFERENCE

I would really appreciate your help.

P.S. If any of you can also suggest me how to set a kind of cron or automatic export of the results, i would be very happy and thanksful about it.

Thanks

Mu software allow csv files. I'd like to automate it. I saw the link you pasted, but i have to deal with all the fileds of the orders, importing also name and last name of customers, and so on. That's why i was asking if there is somebody who can help me the set properly my MYSQL MAnager in PS. .....or to tell me how to the the same via phpmyadmin or somehow with a cron set.

For to use automatic write and feed, you must write a script, which exports your data from prestashop and your software must also have another script or cron to automatically import the csv.  So both must communicate. Otherwise you have to export or/and import  manually.

The other software is ? Name it here please, perhaps there are solutions already available for that what you want.