[Resolved] Features not being imported properly

This is seriously driving me crazy.

Some features will import fine, others not fine. It's entirely random, so if I import again the same exact .csv, some of the products will be perfect, other products will have some of the features show, but other features of the same product will be blank. Import it again and force ID's, some of the blank features will be filled in, but then others will disappear. Some of the products that were previously perfect will then have some features be blank. It's beyond my comprehension.

I even attempted deleting all features and re-importing again with the same results. Everything else is importing fine... Pictures, descriptions, tags etc...

I'm using 1.5.5 vanilla

Any ideas?

post-275081-0-75363500-1385906424_thumb.jpg

Edited by damian5000 (see edit history)

Okay... I MIGHT have found the solution to the issue. Some of the products didn't have certain features, so I didn't input the feature or the feature category. They were otherwise lined up. But I guess this threw off the import?

Ex.

Product 1

CPU: P4,GPU: Integrated

Product 2

CPU: P5,GPU: Integrated,Special: 20GB drive

Product 3

CPU: P4,GPU: ATI,Battery: 3000mA,Special: 40GB drive

I figured it would just automatically fill it if it existed and leave it alone if it didn't, but that didn't seem to be the way it worked. Now I've gone through the list and put the feature category and left it blank.

Ex.

Product 1

CPU: P4,GPU: Integrated,Battery:,Special:

Product 2

CPU: P5,GPU: Integrated,Battery:,Special: 20GB drive

I've gone through about 20 products so far and they seem to be all intact now. Hope this helps someone else if they run into the issue.

Edited by damian5000 (see edit history)