How to make videos available for download only after payment?

Hello,
I am not certain if this is the right forum for this topic. I did search the forum before starting this thread.

A website I am working on has videos that people can buy. I am looking for ways to automate this process wherein people can buy a video and they will get a download link in email that will be unique to them (trying to find a way so that if they share the link with others then it shouldn't work, perhaps with a combination of IP etc). Another option I can consider is automating account creation for a paid customer and upon logging in they go to a page with the download link. The website is running on Wordpress. I intend to use PrestaShop as shopping cart and link it to the local bank that will be the payment gateway. I want to somehow secure the videos only for paid customers. Does PrestaShop have such a feature wherein I can take certain actions after a payment is processed?
I know this is a very common usecase in e-commerce world. Thank you in advance for your time and effort in replying.