[SOLVED] Changes in register page

flipe

I would like to do two little changes in the register page but I can't find where to do it, first I want to remove that asterisk from cell phone (telefone celular) to residential phone (telefone residencial), I already searched in the translation files but find nothing, In my configuration I set residential phone to be the obligation information, but anyway the asterisk stay there.

The other is remove that block "Tipo de Imposto", in true I do not know for what reason this exist, but I am using a module now and I do not need of another CPF/RG block.

post-655658-0-01155000-1383402638_thumb.png

Edited by flipe (see edit history)

I did that two changes, first I changed the "sup" option to home phone in the authentication.tpl, but why the "red star" don't appear if a set it in the BO configuration to home phone?

<p class="text">
            <label for="phone">{l s='Home phone'}<sup> *</sup></label>
            <input type="text" class="text" name="phone" id="phone" value="{if isset($smarty.post.phone)}{$smarty.post.phone}{/if}" />
        </p>
        <p class="text">
            <label for="phone_mobile">{l s='Mobile phone'} {if $one_phone_at_least}{/if}</label>
            <input type="text" class="text" name="phone_mobile" id="phone_mobile" value="{if isset($smarty.post.phone_mobile)}{$smarty.post.phone_mobile}{/if}" />

The other thing was comment the block about that "Tax identification" in authentication.tpl too

{*    <fieldset class="account_creation dni">
        <h3>{l s='Tax identification'}</h3>
        <p class="required text">
            <label for="dni">{l s='Identification number'}</label>
            <input type="text" class="text" name="dni" id="dni" value="{if isset($smarty.post.dni)}{$smarty.post.dni}{/if}" />
            <span class="form_info">{l s='DNI / NIF / NIE'}</span>
        </p>
    </fieldset>*}

There is any problem to do that, I tried do register and I had it without problem.