how can i add the reference# column into order detail page

can anyone tell me how to add the product's category field as a column in the order detail page, you know when processing ordering, you click into the order, the order detail page, I want the list of product that is being display at the bottom also display a column of category for my products, please help

could someone point me which file to edit and how if possible. Thanks

post-732483-0-44324600-1385761189_thumb.jpg

Edited by takumi309 (see edit history)

Hi,

What is the version of prestashop you are using ? In 1.5.4 the files you need to look into are :

• admin-panel-folder/themes/default/template/controllers/orders/helpers/view/view.tpl - this is the file that is being used to display the page you mentioned in the screenshot.
  • The products table starts at around line 579 and calls another tpl file which is in admin-panel-folder/themes/default/template/controllers/orders/_product_line.tpl

You can try {$product|@print_r} to check what are the available indexes and other available options for the product. Editing this file is a quick (and probably dirty) way to achieve. You will have to check how to override admin panel templates so that you don't break the files on upgrades.

Thanks