Full time prestashop developer needed

Ripplewerkz

I'm looking to hire a full time (working remotely from home unless you're based in Bangkok) Prestashop developer to work on client projects.

We currently have a full time development team in Singapore and Thailand however we're looking for an experienced Prestashop developer to supplement and work with the existing team and to take on customized prestashop development projects as well.

Preferably someone with experience with developing modules, modification of core files/overwrites. Not merely theming.

Please add me on skype if you'd like to discuss further or find out more.

Skype username: Lionacino

Edited by Ripplewerkz (see edit history)

I'm looking to hire a full time (working remotely from home unless you're based in Bangkok) Prestashop developer to work on client projects.

We currently have a full time development team in Singapore and Thailand however we're looking for an experienced Prestashop developer to supplement and work with the existing team and to take on customized prestashop development projects as well.

Preferably someone with experience with developing modules, modification of core files/overwrites. Not merely theming.

hello team

We would like to discuss with you this opportunity - let me know how I can contact you?

Thanks

Paul