Automatic message "Unfortunately one or several of your ordered products are not available...

Hi there,

I have another problem:

every customer gets this automatic message after placing his order: Unfortunately, one or several of your ordered products are not available...(etc. etc.)"

How can I change this, please?

Thank you so much,

mare

Hi,

You can disable people from ordering out of stock products. You can do this via Preferences->Products.

post-732514-0-67293600-1385709296_thumb.png

Also please make sure you have given proper quantities to the products you've added. You can check from Catalog->Products and look for Quantity. Make sure you have the product and it is not zero.

Thanks

You can disable stock management altogether. In that case you don't need to enter quantities while adding products and you/your customers don't have to worry about unavailable products

----

Stock Management can be enabled/disabled via Preferences->Product. Its the second item in the screenshot I posted earlier.

If you had disabled Stock Management then Prestashop does not ask you to enter quantities. I am not able to reproduce this with the version I am having. Can u let me know what version of prestashop you are using and any other details that might be useful like your site link.