Links

KyleJames

Hi there,

I am hoping someone with a vast SEO experience will be able to help me?  I used to have an online shop here, but it didn't do too hot and I had to stop it :(  I've since picked myself up and am in the trade business... I'm in South Africa, and I am gunning for the top spot for the keywords 'plumber' and 'electrician' in the Google.co.za domain. I have been told the difficulty is around 40 (Whatever that means), and the best way to get there is to build links. I'm going to throw this out to you guys, as you are by far the most helpful forum community on the web in my opinion. 

I need to know how to go about building links!? I've tried getting involved in the plumbing forums, but I don't want to just be a fly by night, if you know what I mean? I'm not interested in joining their community. There any places you guys know to put down solid long term links without having to dedicate all that much time? I know it sounds bad, but I don't want to just be part of an online community for a day and then I bugger off. Also, what are the best kind of links to build? What I mean by this is do I make it like http://www.plumber-bros.co.za or do I make it like electrician in South Africa

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you so much.

Kyle