Hi there,

I try to solve a problem, but I need some help. I use prestashop 1.5.5.0. I bought the module M4 pdf extensions so I could design my own invoice. Well I did that but as I was trying to use this created invoice, it wasnt working and it still doesnt work. In the front office and also not in the back office. I just get a blank page when I try to view/download the invoice. Then I turned on the errors and instead the blank page I get the error:

Strict Standards: Declaration of FrontController::displayHeader() should be compatible with that of FrontControllerCore::displayHeader() in /data/f/r/freerunslovakia.com/sub/eshop/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 119

Warning: Function hookExec() is deprecated in /data/f/r/freerunslovakia.com/sub/eshop/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 76
in /data/f/r/freerunslovakia.com/sub/eshop/classes/Tools.php on line 1953

Warning: Function hookExec() is deprecated in /data/f/r/freerunslovakia.com/sub/eshop/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 101

Warning: Function hookExec() is deprecated in /data/f/r/freerunslovakia.com/sub/eshop/override/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 102

I dont know if this is the reason why it is not downloading from the front office or backoffice. And it doesnt mather if I choose my own created invoice or one of the templates.

I decided to try to install another prestashop without other modules and I just installed the m4 pdf extensions modul but still the same blank page when I try to view the generated invoice, but when I turn on errors I don't get the errors any more. What is this causing? Thats the last thing I need to set right and my shop will be online :)

I only would like to be able to download the invoices as a customer and also as the employee in backoffice