Amending customers email addresses

I need to amend a customer's email address as she has mistyped it. However, when I go to her registration, the email address showing on all my customers is my email address, not the customers. So where is the customer's email address? Can I not amend that myself? She has simply put .con, instead of . com, so it's a simple thing to put right!

Thanks. I've tried that, but I don't understand why it doesn't show the customer's email address there in the first place. Why does it show my email address? And why, when I amend it, does it ask about saving the password? And is the password which is recorded there when my email address shows MY password or the customer's password (it's dotted so I can't see it) It all seems a bit weird. I have altered the email address concerned to what I think is the correct one, but have no idea whether the pass word now set is correct.

• 2 weeks later...

If I edit the customer's emil address, al it does is register it as an admin login option. It doesn't change the customer's email address, which I can't even se, and I certainly don't want my customers to be able to log into my admin! Something is very wrong here.

Thanks