My site disappeared after upgrading to 1.5.6.1

Today I upgraded my site to the newest stable version 1.5.6.1. Now my site https://ledlightingshop.biz is blank. Also the 1-click upgrade module disaapeared, so I cannot revert back to the older version.

After upgrading, I was told to delete the cloudcache module through FTP, as it is not compatible with the version, which I did. I also changed the theme from Corp-pro to default without success.

Can anyone help?

Nabil

Thank you. However the config/config.inc.php in both the admin and root of website do not contain the lines mentioned in the article!!!

/* Debug only */
@ini_set('display_errors', 'off');
define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', false);

I have requested a back-up from my site admin, hope that will solve the problem. :unsure:

Edited by khodari (see edit history)

I had same problem and  i just fix it. Well when you upgrade the prestashop ,  many modules being autodisable without inform you. you have to re enable them and then if you refresh the site you shall see al works perfectly. i made many tests till i saw its a crappy action to do and solve that problem. also test minor release of prstashop. in some cases works perfectly. the theme i use is leogifts.      

by the way 1.2.5 vertion for autoupgrade released....

Edited by jonhs22 (see edit history)

Today I upgraded my site to the newest stable version 1.5.6.1. Now my site https://ledlightingshop.biz is blank. Also the 1-click upgrade module disaapeared, so I cannot revert back to the older version.

After upgrading, I was told to delete the cloudcache module through FTP, as it is not compatible with the version, which I did. I also changed the theme from Corp-pro to default without success.

Can anyone help?

Nabil

your site works fine. tested with safari , chrome , mozilla and IE. jsut clear your cookies from browser. ccleaner is good option to help you clean alot  garbages fast. 

Edited by jonhs22 (see edit history)