New order notification problem

For about 2 weeks I have a problem with new order notification. Client gets the e-mail notification about placing order but I'm not. Also I've found out that the status of the order befor was automatically changed on payment accepted and now all new orders are without any status. I have to do it manually.  

I was looking for solution of the problem and checks the logs, try to reinstal e-mail alert module and nothing. Yesterday I turned on cheque payment method and when i place the order I receive the notification on both sides - client and seller. 

So I start to wonder is it possible that the paypal module make some mess. Someone had the same problem and if so, have you found the solution ? 

I receive every other mail notification without any problems. 

I use PayPal Integral Evolution - module paypal version 3.6.1 

Module Alert E-mail - version 2.4 

Thanks for you help. 

Today I receive e-mail from PayPal with message Check the server managing the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) PayPal. IPN sent to the URL failed - so now i'm sure that this is a PayPal module problem. 

Anyone had the same problem? Have you found the solution ? 

Yeepeeee.

I am now getting mails when coustomers are putting in new orders.

After upgrading to latest ver of prestashop, i edited module "mail alerts" where i removed all exept one adress. Disabeled the module, enabled it again, and it worked.