About category description in home source code

Hello,

I have seen in Prestashop that each category description is shown in source code of the home page, and this description is shown with a title tag. Is it normal to use a title tag for this?

(products description are also shown in home page)

This way it could be possible that you have a keyword with 4 times repetition in your home (suppose you want to optimize your home page for this keyword), but in the home source code this keyword could repeat a much bigger number of times, maybe around 200 times if you have a complete description of your categories. This could be usual: for example if you have a toy shop, it could be unavoidable to repeat the word toy en each category description so that your home page source code would a have a very big repetition of the keyword toy...Could it be interpreted as SPAM by google and your website penalized?

if you want to have a good and detailed description for each category (I think this is good for google position...), I think it can be difficult to control this aspect so maybe it is better to have shorter descriptions..What do you think?

Thanks