multistore: override search from main shop to see products of sub shops and add a search field

giammaweb

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to create a portal lke 'ebay stores'.

In prestashop multistore, main store is equal to other stores, only products of main store are listed.

I have overrided some classes, in /override folder that i've attached, and home page products and category products work.

Now i'm working on main search, /override/classes/Search.php  (line 216 query involved, not yet modified).

first question:

to delete id_shop inner join, for now i rewrite query in standard sql with different join key, but i know that exist Shop::addSqlAssociation('product_attribute', 'pa', false, ...)

it's possible to use this function to make a join with all shops of my shop group?

second question:

in order to create a local search, i want to add a select menu with a list of cities, and my goal is to show only products owned by shops that are at short distance (or in the same city for now for simplicity) of the city selected in select menu. what i have to do? i see that prestashop store are a module with main address and another with other addresses.

third question:

i've tryied to use layered navigation, but my overrides about see products of all shops in a certain category not work when this module is active. I think different classes and pages are involved.

How can i add also here that city filter field?

thank a lot for any support or suggestion

override.zip

• Like 1

i have same problem with you, i'm trying to integrate search function on main shop so when people search product in main shop it also can find product of the second shop.

can you please inform me when there is any update about this thing ? :)

keep find it.. :)

i have same problem with you, i'm trying to integrate search function on main shop so when people search product in main shop it also can find product of the second shop.

can you please inform me when there is any update about this thing ? :)

keep find it.. :)

bug

ver 1.5.6.1

products wasn't deleted from table product_lang, and in sitemap.xml they writed too

:angry:

manual inspective deleting from product_lang  unnecessary records - fix search problem in multishop

Edited by Sashok (see edit history)

Hello,

I'm trying to achieve exactly the same , ie a main store referencing all "sub stores".

Did you manage to solve yours problems?

I'd be happy to help you if you need.

Sylvain

PS : Sashok : search in 1.5.6.1 doesn't "fix" the search, it stills search in the current shop, searchin all shops is more like a feature request

Edited by SylvainG (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...