[SOLVED] Ugly database error when completing an order

Hi! I used to host my shop in a separate folder (domain/presta) but recently moved it to root. After moving it, I tested the ordering capabilities and everything seemed to work fine.

But today, out of curiosity I tried again and this error popped up on the very last step:

http://pastebin.com/7Y2tXxSq

The order does register in the back offfice, but the customer doesn't receive a confirmation email AND gets to see that mess... I recently activated cache on the server and today I also activated the friendly-url feature. Could one of those be the culprit? Any ideas? Thanks!

Edited by danielpop (see edit history)

Hm, it appears that the error occurrs only when trying to order a customizable product (you have to add a name) and then add it to the basket... I will try adding the product again, see if that helps. 

Edit: I've tried deleting the product and adding it again, but the error is still popping up. It appears there's a problem with customizable products... 

Edit #2: Now any order I try to complete yields that error, regardless of the product I choose. I've made no more changes, I could order the products just fine 15 minutes ago, now it doesn't work. 

Edit #3: I checked with PHPMyAdmin and it appears to be a column: id_lang. l0POtIQ.png

EDIT #4: I was looking inside the wrong database entry. I solved the problem by logging into phpMyAdmin, entering my database, browsing the structure of ps_mailalert_customer_oos and adding a new column called id_lang with INT as type, check the NULL box, and set Unsigned as attribute. 

This thread helped a lot: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/247485-solved-authentication-unknown-column-id-lang-in-field-list/

Oh, a similar error occurs when trying to change the order status to "canceled"... What is wrong with my database? :D  -   nevermind this, the cancelled stage was deactivated, my fault. 

Edited by danielpop (see edit history)