Getting two li.ajax_block_product.last_item in homefeatured.tpl

My first post in the forums, but I've used them to answer a lot of my questions as I start to use Prestashop, some clever folk on here ...

UPDATE: It's working! Don't know why as I've spent the last hour emptying caches, forcing compiles, double-checking file modifications, etc. Will leave this post on in case it's of any use to anyone else.

Here's my problem:

Demo site:

http://accessoriesforthehome.co.uk/prestademo

I've removed the right-hand column from the default template and have stretched the slider and the Featured Products block to fill the space.

I increased the number of featured products shown by editing homefeatured.tpl in my default theme folder (setting var='nbItemsPerLine' value=5).

In the Back Office, I have 'Number of featured products to show' as 10 (i.e. two rows).

The problem I have is that the 4th and 5th products displayed are not spaced correctly (they are both picking up the li.ajax_block_product.last_item css so lose the right-hand padding). I'm not proficient in Smarty so can't work out why the maths in homefeatured.tpl isn't calculating the last item correctly.

Any help would be really appreciated.

TIA,

Andrew

Edited by andyfick (see edit history)