Is there a quick way to bulk upload images?

Hi..... I'm trying to figure out if there is an efficient/quick way to upload hundreds of product images from 2 places: my computer, and my Yahoo Store site.

Can the Yahoo Store url's be used? If so, I can transfer them with a csv file along with all the other products.

Thanks.......

I am wondering the same thing but no response so maybe you cant..did you ever find out?

I haven't figured it out at all. Even though I like PS alot, there are some things that I can't do because I'm not advanced. For instance: I have not been able to successfully upload a csv file for products. So I'm manually loading everything. Fortunately, we don't have many products.

Yeah i am a one man show over here and im not a programmer but ive learned alot from help from peeps in this forum and youtube vids and tutorials from my host on PS. I just got a csv file from my supplier and I am about to attempt to figure it out. I am just starting to get into this whole thing. My only experience is selling on ebay. How long have you been doing this and are you making money? Do you have a overseas supplier or? I just started building my store few days ago and i think i want to get a different theme but here is my store below..whats urs? Do you have any themes that you arent going to use? I plan on building a few stores so more the merrier. I have some basic ones if you want them but they are just free ones i got online so. I learned today how to use the CSS styles feature and different code strings to use.

We have had a store on the Yahoo platform for several years, but we need more sophistication and fewer monthly bills and commissions. That's why we are building a new store on PS. It is a slow work in progress while we experiment with different looks.

A modified default seems to work for what we need.

http://presta.theurbanfarm.com/index.php