Problem with SEO Auto Fill ( seohelping ) module : updates links randomly

Hello,

Like a lot of merchants who paid for the SEO Auto Fill module from Prestashop add-ons, I have been disappointed by it. There were various bugs that i fixed by reading the forums, but haven't found a solution to this one :

after filling and saving the field data, and clicking on the "Click here for generating your SEO" button, it claims "Success" as if all my links were updated, but the module only updates products randomly. I have looked into my PHP database and cannot figure out a reason why some links are updated and not others. It's not a problem of category, nor product number, nor recent/old product, not even if the product has a description or no description at all. The only consistency that I found was that, no matter how many times I run the module again, it always refuses to update the same products over and over. 

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and possibly came up with a solution ?

As with the other merchants, I waited 2 months for an answer from Prestashop support that never came. I did receive a voucher but used it to buy other modules which were not working either, so I'm trying to make these work rather than spending more money on scams...

Thanks.