Delivery price

hello,
I have a problem with order process in my shop. I can't set delivery price automatically. I would like to the customer to buy items and next gave the delivery address. The order will be save in my shop and next I will share the cost of shipping in admin panel. Then presta send mail to customer that delivery price is xxx $ and you can finish your order. When you click on the link, you will be taken to a shop where you will complete your order and pay the money. What can I do that?

Hi

Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean that you do NOT want prestashop to calculate the shipping and you want to set it manually for each and every order?

Wow - that is intriguing. I can't think of a single reason why that would be a good idea.

Not sure if it is possible or not. I know that if a customer creates and account and adds some products to the shopping cart (But does not checkout and pay) you can finish the order off and it will send them a payment email. But that is only if they have not finished the checkout. . I suppose you could have a big banner telling customers to create their order and account but not to finish the last payment step and then you take over?

This module may help:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/139475-modulefree-universal-payment-module/?hl=%20universal%20%20payment%20%20system