Some links in admin work only with Mac OS, not with Windows!?!

Hello,

This April I upgraded from 1.5.0.17 to 1.5.4. I performed all the upgrade using Mac OS and haven't used the Administration with Windows until now.

On my Mac, everything in BO is functional; however, now my friend was about to start editing the product descriptions and orders in the Administration and we found out that many essential links don't work with Windows. Particularly in Product edit, none of the top buttons (Save, Back, Delete...) work and neither do the left column ones (Information, Prices, SEO...). The cursor shows that they are links, but after click, nothing happens. In Orders for example, one can change the order status but cannot add the tracking number - the link would give no response.

I tried it with various browsers, Windows versions and computers. Before the upgrade, back office worked well both with Mac OS and with Windows. Front office is fully functional with both OS.

Does anyone have a clue where could be the problem? I'm getting desperate...

Thanks in advace! Ondrej

Strange one

I assume you have tried clearing prestashop caches AND the cache on the windows computer? On internet explorer on windows when clearing the cache there is a tick box for "Preserve favourites Websites data" make sure that is not ticked so you get a full clear out

If all that checks out I would then start working through the modules and uninstall one at a time until you find a culprit. I seem to remember having a similar problem which turned out to be a rogue module

Thanks, haylau, for your reply. Of course, all caches have been cleared, I actually tested the issue on freshly installed Win 7 right now... Going through all the modules and other modifications made during the upgrade sounds like a real nightmare, but thank you for your suggestion!

Any other thoughts, anyone?