Shipping Price Configuration Problem

While setting up my shop I'm stuck in a problem. I've configured a manual shipping method with my shop name. I've set different shipping cost for different states. but the problem is I don't ship a certain weighed product to a state but to another. while configuring the rest fields are remaining as 0.000 after updating in which the maximum weighed product is not shipped. (My English is bad so I'm posting a screen shot) .

another thing is that, please let me know how can we set the max weighed product shipping costs dynamically and yes please tell me how can I add dynamic shipping cost that is if my carrier allows all types of weight and price or in simple words I don't want to disable my carrier but add dynamic pricing which is not even set. suppose I set a maximum weight condition upto 1000 lb if customer adds more weight product to cart the value will be calculated dynamically. I've seen in a another ecommerce website where you can set like for each 1 set something and like that. Please help and if don't understand the situation please let me know so that I can clarify more.

post-673902-0-61142200-1382938761_thumb.jpg