Module My Newsletter & Statistics & PS 1.5.6

Hi has anyone got any experience with the module "My Newsletter & Statistics"?

It doesn't seem to work with 1.5.6 (and I have downloaded the latest version 4.0.13

It is peperred with errors and doesn't save any templates properly or any newsletters (constant "loading" at the top of the page).

An example of one of the errors:

Warning: Parameter id_lang in function displayDate() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/tldomain.com/httpdocs/modules/mynewsletter/classes/template.php on line 168
in /var/www/vhosts/tldomain.com/httpdocs/classes/Tools.php on line 1961

Any help greatly appreciated as it's an expensive module!

Thanks in advance

Hi Paul

I have tried many times with other modules and have never received a reply.  I do not hold out any hope this time around.

It's a very expensive module and I'm fairly sure this money is now wasted.  If anyone has any experience, I would be very grateful.

I always thought this was quite a popular module.

Thanks again

Good morning.

I have no experience of this module But have you contacted the developer through add-ons contact form and what was the response to your problem?

Paul

Just an update on this.  I have sent 6 emails since Friday and haven't received a single reply.

I spoke on the phone to PS twice and was assured that the dev would get back to me.

I now have to go through the process of initiating a chargeback on my card to get a refund on this module.

In the end, I opted for another module (newsletter pro).  Had a couple of teething problems and the dev of that module got back to me within the hour.  Even guided me through the usage on TeamViewer.

• Like 1