[JOB OFFER] Display different prices for the same product

kmadrigal

Hi, I have the version 1.5.5 and I need to display different prices for the same product. One price will be for CASH and the other for Credit Card. For example: A same product will cost $10 or $15 depending if you are paying with cash or not. Can someone do this module for me. I´m willing to paid well enough

Depending on your needs you may be able to find a module for your purpose already or get a module's author to make slight modifications for a small fee. 

Does every product have a different % discount or is it always 33% off (which is huge :))? I don't know about cash but there are quite a few bankwire modules out there that apply % discounts (I've seen one for 11 euros) on the checkout page, although I've never used any.

Hi, I have the version 1.5.5 and I need to display different prices for the same product. One price will be for CASH and the other for Credit Card. For example: A same product will cost $10 or $15 depending if you are paying with cash or not. Can someone do this module for me. I´m willing to paid well enough

Hello,

I guess our module suits best.  4 months ago our guys had built such module for community, please google - Additional Payment Fees module. Or just go and find it on Prestakit com site. 

Suppose it will help you.

Many thanks,

Ivan