higher price PayPal, e-mail notifications

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have 2 questions.

Question 1: PayPal.

Is it possible that when people choose for PayPal as payment method, the system earns automatically 3-6% more ? (so when people choose for PayPal, the total amount is higher then when the people choose for wire/bank transfer.)

Question 2: E-mail notifications

Can you tell me how i can configure the e-mail notifications from the latest version of Prestashop ? when someone placed a order, the customer receives a order notification and i must logged into the administration panel, to see how many open orders i have. I don't receive a e-mail with the message that i have a new order etc. How can i activate it, so the customers and me are both receiving a order detail message by e-mail. (at this moment, only the customer receives them.)

Regards,
Adriaan Bredero

• 1 month later...

Dear Adelaidejs,

Thanks! i have installed the mailalerts module and now it works. I receive a e-mail, when a customer order something.

Now i receive a confirmation e-mail, but my customer receives nothing. what's going wrong?

When someone order something, the customer and me must receive both a order details e-mail.

I looking forward to hear from you, thanks.

Regards,
Adriaan

Dear Adelaidejs,

Sorry for my previous post, the e-mail is working correctly. (by my and the customer) their was a short delay in delivering e-mails.

Is it possible that when people choose for PayPal as payment method, the system earns automatically 3-6% more ? (so when people choose for PayPal, the total amount is higher then when the people choose for wire/bank transfer.)

Regards,
Adriaan

hey adriaan,

I'm glad that the mails are working correctly. 

In that other case, i think it is posible. Maybe you try to make a if clause in the payment tpl file, idk. Something like : {if payment-method ==paypal} total_price*0.03 {/if}

I don't really now if this would do something, maybe some presta masters will be better to help you in this situation.