PrestaShop 1.5.5.0-1.5.6.0 Problem with vat

evripidis

You must enter either the pre-tax retail price, or the retail price with tax. The input field will be automatically calculated

I try it with all vats but it doesnt input calculated.Do you have the same problem?you can seee it at photo i put the price and put also the same atRetail price with tax

what to do i try everything.

post-626124-0-94682800-1381440828_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear evripidis and jcastroruiz,

I solved by going on the tax rules section. After going inside a tax rule (eg "IT 22 %"), you have to add a new rule (buttom "+" on the right-top) and apply to the countries you need (thanks to bellini13 for making note this thing. Maybe it is not so logical, if so many people have problems :) ..).

If you have still problems feel free to contact me.

Stefano

Edited by blackmiles (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Dear evripidis and jcastroruiz,

I solved by going on the tax rules section. After going inside a tax rule (eg "IT 22 %"), you have to add a new rule (buttom "+" on the right-top) and apply to the countries you need (thanks to bellini13 for making note this thing. Maybe it is not so logical, if so many people have problems :) ..).

If you have still problems feel free to contact me.

Stefano

The problem still exists & no countries displayed in the tax section too :(

• 1 month later...

Doesnt seem to be I have been asking for over a week now and have had no response from anyone. I am coming to the conclusion that I will just have to ignore whats in the BO and check each product manually to make sure its adding tax correctly.