How upgrade my 1.5 shop's 1.4 template to the 1.5 template

Hi All,

Just to explain, I have updated my shop www.uptomen.co.uk to 1.5 but need to update the template to 1.5 default template. 

This is to try to solve my issue where customers are unable to login or register so I'm unable to make any sales at the moment. On another thread,

Customer Login and Registration not working and Cart drop

we seem to have established that my issue is probably due to a conflict in the old theme and the current version of prestashop so I would like to download and use the 1.5 default theme only. However, I cant find it anywhere for download...

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Good morning

If I understand correctly then you can download the ps version you require fron the forum.

Just go to the forum Top Navigation Bar and click:

Community 》 Dev/old versions

There you will find all the PS versions you might need.

Hope this helps

Paul

PS. You can also find these versions on github

Hope this helps

Paul

Many thanks Paulito,

I'm actually after the theme only so that I can attempt to use that. The shop itself is already updated but I think the theme is out of date.

Does that make any sense at all?  :unsure:

I'm just after the zip file to upload to the store...

Edited by Uptomen (see edit history)

Thanks to all who viewed this. I have managed to solve my login and account registration problems by playing a little more with the store settings. The problem did indeed seem to be caused by the SSL settings. 

I had turned SSL off in settings as with it turned on there were too many redirects. However, what I hadn't noticed is that when you choose to turn it on another option apprears on the page to force all pages through ssl (which was my original wish anyway).

Sure enough, I chose this option too and everything is working again....

Many thanks to all

:)