Prestashop 1.5.6 problem mail alerts

Sorry for my english 

i have the problem in this module

the normal mail for new order to the customer is ok but the email for the admin with mailalert module 3.2.8 not send any email

the email settings in prestashop use phpmail functions

the version is prestashop 1.5.6.1

thanks a lot

Hello

I am having a strange problem with this module. Most of the times it works fine, but:

1) Sometimes there is an order that the e-mail is not received in any of the configured mailboxes. Whe notice it because we see the sequence of the numbers.

2) Other times it only reaches the e-mails that have the domain of the website and not the other configured e-mails.

Is any way to debug order by order how was the sending process and what might be happening? Any suggestions of what this might be?

Hello

I am having a strange problem with this module. Most of the times it works fine, but:

1) Sometimes there is an order that the e-mail is not received in any of the configured mailboxes. Whe notice it because we see the sequence of the numbers.

2) Other times it only reaches the e-mails that have the domain of the website and not the other configured e-mails.

Is any way to debug order by order how was the sending process and what might be happening? Any suggestions of what this might be?

I have this problem too, how can we debug it please?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

if anybody has a problem receiving "new order" mails for the admin,

please check if the module is hooked to 

actionValidateOrder

(Go to Modules->Position) show invisible Hooks and search for the hook and check if "Mail Alerts" is hooked.

Normally it should, but just to make sure this is not the source of the error... ;-)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

if anybody has a problem receiving "new order" mails for the admin,

please check if the module is hooked to 

actionValidateOrder

(Go to Modules->Position) show invisible Hooks and search for the hook and check if "Mail Alerts" is hooked.

Normally it should, but just to make sure this is not the source of the error... ;-)

I have this problem too, how can we debug it please?

Hi

I have a problem with receiving "new order" mails to the admin. Modules - position is OK. Where is a problem ? I have Prestashop 1.5.6.0

• 3 months later...

yes if you see in the translation about this module(in FTP), you will see  missing the translation, there is only in english, so you have to copy and paste the same folder(in english) and rename it in your language ;)

after edit inside the files always in your language

Thanks!!! , this was my problem. Solved.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I am facing new problem with mail alert module.

Could any one try to give solution on it?

Problem is  when i activate mail alert functionality from back end , thumbnail  images are hide on the front end of product page. i know there are setting for display thumbnails images. but i don't want this one, i want by default thumbnail images.

Prestashop version : 1.5.x.x    ,  mail alert module version : 2.4

Please help ,  thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone

I have the same problem as most of you, my mail alerts module don't send an email when a customer place an order.

I'm using prestashop 1.5.6.0 and mail alerts 3.2.8.

I have tried everything. I deleted the module, reinstalled it, uploaded the new mail.php, updated alle translations, everything, and it just wont send me the mail.

Any ideas, I know it a long shoot but I can't finde other modules that send an email when a customer place an order.

• 1 month later...

I have an other problem. The mail alert module only appears when a product haven't stock in some combinatios. (Color blue no stock and color red in stock). For example, in other products where there aren't color blue and color red not appear. How can I fix it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi members,

i have sometime problem with mailalerts module on different sites with PS 1.5. If customers mail work fine and mailalert not work - my solutions:

1. Problem with hosting. On server must be correct instaled sendmail extension. After try use e-shop main mail with same server name. For example: e-shop: sale.com, mail must be [email protected]. Try use manual setting for SMTP server. Try use modified mail.php classes. 

2. Problem with version module. Try mailalert version 2.4 or 2.5. Always work fine. Can download on this topic. Before instal another version: uninstall module. After instal - activate module, reset and make settings.  

3. The problem with your themes. Try use mailaler on another themes, for example on default theme. If all ok check the translation in your language by ftp. Try to remove folder with your template on mailalert module (for example: shop.com/themes/mytheme/modules/mailalert/mail  )

• 10 months later...