Products showing 6 times in my cart

Hi I'm running Prestashop 1.4.7 and ever since I played with cache options, I have a weird problem. If I add product to the cart, the cart displays the product 6 times and again the entire page content is listed 6 times. 

The amount to be paid is correct, it's just listed 6 times.

I tried clearing the cache by deleting all content in tools/smarty/compile/, I also tried disabling the cache option in the BO and Force Compile too. Nothing is working and I'm pulling my hair out.

It seems to be a function or something not working properly, but please, if anyone can enlighten me, I would appreciate any help.

Please look at the screen capture below.

Link to the site is http://www.river2seausa.com/

Thank you

post-343063-0-05859400-1381224466_thumb.jpg

Hi I'm running Prestashop 1.4.7 and ever since I played with cache options, I have a weird problem. If I add product to the cart, the cart displays the product 6 times and again the entire page content is listed 6 times. 

The amount to be paid is correct, it's just listed 6 times.

I tried clearing the cache by deleting all content in tools/smarty/compile/, I also tried disabling the cache option in the BO and Force Compile too. Nothing is working and I'm pulling my hair out.

It seems to be a function or something not working properly, but please, if anyone can enlighten me, I would appreciate any help.

Please look at the screen capture below.

Link to the site is http://www.river2seausa.com/

Thank you

attachicon.gifscreen.jpg

OK, forget it guys, I was able to find the root of the problem. A chunk of code was duplicated 6 times in shopping-cart.tpl and shopping-cart-product-line.tpl files.

It is still too weird how that code got duplicated, since I never touched those files  :ph34r: