Hello,

i would really appreciate if someone could share some ideas from experience or if you've come across something like this.

What i want do achive is change the url to some cms pages. been trying to remove the {content} from url for a couple of days but no succes.

so i guess htaccess is going to be my choice for this.

i basically have the link to cms page domain.com/en/content/1-delivery and i want this url rewritten like domain.com/en/1-delivery (or any other link for that matter, maybe /info-about delivery or /info/about/delivery)

that beeing said please don't point me to backend of SEO&URL . that's not what i'm after.

in current .htaccess file i have

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com$
RewriteRule ^delivery$  %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}en/info/delivery [R=301,L]

this first one is actually a redirect from domain.com/delivery to domain.com/en/info/delivery - that work fine

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^domain.com$
RewriteRule ^en/delivery$  %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}en/info/delivery [L]

but this one, that is supposed to rewrite domain.com/en/info/delivery to domain.com/en/delivery - doesn't work.

it breaks into error 404: page not found.

this rules are inside the <IfModule mod_rewrite.c> and before # ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

i got the RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE: public_html/]

Additional info: version 1.5.5/ i got the pretty urls module that removes the ids from all urls (but i don't think that is a problem)

any ideas?

thank you.

Edited by iulu2v (see edit history)