Please wait while your order is being processed...

Hi everyone,

PrestaShop 1.4.5.1

I have a website up and running and using ogone as the payment gateway. A user goes through the order, enters their payment details and everything goes fine until they are directed back to my website. They are just stuck on the screen with 

this does not timeout or anything but just stays there until you close the window. The order is not raised in the PrestaShop backoffice but the payment goes through and fine and can be seen in the ogone backoffice. I have contacted ogone and they have assured me everything is fine on their side - even checked logs, etc. to see everything going through as I did a purchase.

This is a seasonal site and no orders were being taken between Dec and now. Using ogone v2.2 but also upgraded to v2.5 to see if that was the problem but with no change. Have now reverted back to v2.2.

Any ideas? 

I have also went back and applied my ogone test account settings to the ogone module. i then tried a purchase on the site and I am still getting the same outcome: when get directed back to my website after making the successful payment on the ogone gateway still get

Has anyone any ideas?