Mysterious product changes?

Sphyrna

Hi,

If someone could glance over this and see if it looks normal, I would much appreciate it. I may just be a paranoid newbie.

I left my shop setup for about a month, it is almost completed, but is still set to store closed. I had a potential phishing attempt on my mac running os tiger and had to update to the new os. I changed all my passwords except the cpanel access, which I am wondering about now.

I have my ssl certificate setup and the paypal module is in sandbox.

When I recently logged back in to finish the site, at first I had access issues trying to update the products "you do not have permission ...", but after loading the latest version of Java this was resolved. Then I noticed that the products were listed as nothing in stock (they had all been 1 item in stock) and the password through the cpanel seems to have been changed to the default for the cpanel access and not the separate and different password that was set up originally (I think), although the old different password still works to access the back office. Also the database is listed as renamed in cpanel, as I remember this was a totally clean install and nothing should have been renamed, it is shown as prestshop_4, and sub Database prestashop_a. There isn't an inordinate amount of use - 17 mb this month html, 4 mb stmp.

The Cpanel interface is also very slow, I don't know if this has anything to do with it. It is showing prestashop as installed at /        and no administrator listed, but has my info below under mail and name.

This all seems kind of weird and is made worse by the fact that I failed to take notes of my settings, but I am sure the items were set to 1 in stock each.

The only vulnerability that I know of, other than the potential phishing was that the allow_url_fopen was left switched on and it is noted as being a "great security risk". Is it safe to leave this on normally?

This was installed from the server, so I haven't renamed any files, I was under the impression that this was done at installation. Do I still need to rename files?

Prestashop cleaner shows Array ( [DELETE FROM `prstshp_stock_available` WHERE `id_shop_group` NOT IN (SELECT `id_shop_group` FROM `prstshp_shop_group`)] => 1 ) at the top when I try to run the check and fix option at the bottom.

Sorry this is so long. What do you think?

Is there a way to test the site or should I just do a clean install?

Any advice appreciated.