Paypall payment is successfully completed however in the result window there is error message

FerdaSonmez

Hello,

My prestashop version is 1.5.4.1 and my paypal version is 3.5.8. When I test the payment paypall accepts the payment. ORder is created how ever in the result window there is an error message (in red color) . The title of the result window is "Error Occured" In the details it says

Paypal Response:Checkout Status:->Payment Action Completed ....and all the other details like timestamp, email of the customer order status etc. etc.. 

Thank you for your time

Ferda

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am having the same problem... anyone can help on this?

Here´s a bit of a screenshot (the list paypal sends out is much longer, but I don´t want to block out all the personal data so I just show you the top, as there is no other error info coming below):
Bildschirmfoto%202013-11-20%20um%2012.29

So, it works alright - payment received, order was made, but my customer is completely disturbed by that error message!

I use Prestashop 1.5.6.0 and Paypal module 3.6.1

Please, somebody give me a clue?

Thanks !

Ok, for those who have experienced the same problem and couldn´t find the solution in the forums, like myself, here is how I solved the issue:

- Go to your Paypal Account

- Go to your Profile Page -> Settings -> Merchant Settings

- Activate Redirection to Shop page, insert your Shop´s home domain

- The Paypal module you installed in Prestashop will automatically redirect the user to the order-confirm.tpl page, after he paid on the paypal page.

So simple...but took me a whole day to find out, haha... Hope it works for you too.

• 3 years later...