Electronic Invoice System development (include Prestashop API module)

winters

The Electronic Invoice system should be easy Install and unsintall on hosting Linux server follow PHP5 , and the database I prefer using [PostgreSQL ] , but if you don’t know [PostgreSQL ], [ MySQL ] could instead.

While system construction complete, you need to make an api to transfer data between [ Prestashop ]& [ Electronic Invoice System ] , please check flow chart to design.

My current Prestashop version : 1.5.2

This Project include these 2 part , each part also important , I don’t want combine these 2 part , because if one day switch Cart System , i only need to change API , that’s what I thinking.

1.Before Starting, you need to review [ Project Description-B-TYPE.pdf ] to understand the function of program and follow this document to go !
2.Under designing progress, all the program scripts of this project inside this documents[ MIG 3.1-English.pdf ]
3.Electronic Invoice SYSTEM please contains Language Translation Function as Prestashop !

I need the one who can quick finish this project and control budget between 300 ~ 500 USD , thanks.

Payment Term

Phase I : 10% ( Start )
Phase II : 20% ( Electronic Invoice System complete )
Phase III : 30% ( API complete )
Phase IV : 40% ( Testing and debug done )

This is the payment method to protect each other. Thank you :)

Project Description-B-TYPE.pdf