Importing combinations with csv-file not 100% working

Hi,

I've got the idea that the importing-csv function has some issues.

PS version 1.5.5.0

One of them is importing combinations.

It seems that the field quantity remains 0 instead of 1. that resolves in the fact that the combination (and therefor the price adjustment of 6.05)  is not included into the price.shown

part of csv-file :

Product ID* Attribute (Name:Type:Position)* Value (value:Positiion)*  Impact on price  standard Minimal QTY

Qty

509 Heffing ThuisKopie (wettelijke verplicht):Radio € 6.05              5,00 1 1          1

Manually editing combinations in the product and setting the quantity to 1, then regenerate the combinations results in a "good price" 

I've edited the database structure file   ps_product_atribute  field  quantity  to "1" but has no affect.

Can anyone tell me what would be the right solution, or is this issue a "bug" i the import-module

Tnx

Arie

post-346276-0-30343000-1379366987_thumb.jpg

csv file attribute.txt

You´ve got it wrong.  The att:value:pos does not need to have €.  That may be causing a problem. It is a relational field which corresponds with value. 

Someone has posted an example in the following link.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/275497-complete-csv-example-to-import-product-combinations-in-ps-15/

Good luck!

I have a problem with CVS import combinations that is of a similar nature. Similar in the way that if I add a combination manually it appears in the front office. But via CVS the list (dropbox) does not appear.

My post is in this link: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/273379-problem-combinations-not-shown-in-front-office/

Please help.

You´ve got it wrong.  The att:value:pos does not need to have €.  That may be causing a problem. It is a relational field which corresponds with value. 

Tnx,  but my opinion is that the € sign does not affect  the value,  that field is a text field.

Text of attricute, value and impact on price are correctly imported but the value of quantity not.

When I manually regenerate ( after setting standard quantity to 1) it works.

So it seems when importing, quantity field will remain 0  in stead of 1

post-346276-0-91985900-1379861961_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

in ps v.1.5.4.1 I've got similar issue

importing combination csv

features and values get updated,

but on the product page in frontpage it doesn't display it

another strange issue (that could be related) is that the general product quantity gets set to 0

(on product-list.tpl it shows -->not available)

while on product page original quantities are still shown (therefore the product is available)

probably quantities in combinations aren't updated correctly  ...

Racemaniac

Do you have a screenshot of the page where the columns are fixed before clicking the import cvs button. I get the silly idea that your columns might not match. Example cvs fiel that you uploaded may not be complete. Be thurough in the cvs file and then you may fin that your sintax has error(s).

Good luck!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello frndz,

Regarding same, m facing problem dat while importing combination csv file for multishop,all the values and its price is not being shown in my shop. Mean when I am importing combination csv,all shops doesn't show the respective changes. Here  I am attaching my csv file.....pls help me to sort out this.....

thnx..........

Product ID*;Attribute (Name:Type:Position)*;Value (Value:Position)*;Reference;Impact on price;Quantity;Minimal quantity;Shop name;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;107;90;1;askmegrocery;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;81;90;1;bigbasket;
18;big_weight:select:2;5kg:6;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-5kg;435;90;1;bigbasket;
18;big_weight:select:1;5kg:6;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-5kg;379;90;1;irely;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;0;0;0;peppertap;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;0;0;0;sangamdirect;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;104;90;1;zopnow;
Edited by ashish_krity (see edit history)

Hello frndz,

Regarding same, m facing problem dat while importing combination csv file for multishop,all the values and its price is not being shown in my shop. Mean when I am importing combination csv,all shops doesn't show the respective changes. Here  I am attaching my csv file.....pls help me to sort out this.....

thnx..........

Product ID*;Attribute (Name:Type:Position)*;Value (Value:Position)*;Reference;Impact on price;Quantity;Minimal quantity;Shop name;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;107;90;1;askmegrocery;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;81;90;1;bigbasket;
18;big_weight:select:2;5kg:6;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-5kg;435;90;1;bigbasket;
18;big_weight:select:1;5kg:6;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-5kg;379;90;1;irely;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;0;0;0;peppertap;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;0;0;0;sangamdirect;
18;big_weight:select:1;1kg:2;Kohinoor_SpecialCharminar-1kg;104;90;1;zopnow;

my all shops doesn't show the respective changes regarding values of gramage and price

• 9 months later...

my all shops doesn't show the respective changes regarding values of gramage and price

Did you set which combination is the default?

The best way to makes changes apply is to set the retail price (under "price" label) to 0, than apply the price changes in the combination.

don't forget to add the column "default" to you csv and give Value "1" to the combination you want to show in your shop.