Error opening page link

Hi

If you go to our charity Wordpress site, www.welshspitfire.org - and click on the SHOP navigation menu item, you will go to a page which shows 4 items which we have for sale.  Clicking on one of these items SHOULD take you to that same item located in Prestashop, but it doesn't.  

For your information I have Prestashop located within same domain as the Wordpress files, but Wordpress files are loose in the top directory of the domain - ie not in a single Wordpress folder, whilst Prestashop is located within the top directory of the domain in a single folder called museumshop.

I keep getting an error whilst trying to navigate to the Prestashop pages from the Wordpress site - eg clicking on the mugs image in Wordpress main site takes me to;

http://www.welshspitfire.org/museumshop/EN/memorabilia/9-mugs.html

..... which gives me a 404 error message.  

The link address I have for this item from Wordpress is;

http://www.welshspitfire.org/museumshop/memorabilia/9-mugs.html

Where is the EN coming from - I believe it is this that is causing the problem?  The hosting server is located in UK.

It must be something to do with my Prestashop configuration I'm guessing, but what do I need to do to fix it?

Thanks

NB......OK - I have now changed within the Languages page, english (United Kingdom) as iso code gb and language code as gb, which now seems to work.  I am hoping not to have to use other languages, but I am giving the choice of using other currencies.  Do I have to alter the other languages in any way to just be able to use international currencies?  Its all a bit confusing?  Thanks

Edited by skylark167 (see edit history)